In this video, Secrets of The Lost Symbol co-editor Dan Burstein discusses how a member of the Secrets team, investigative journalist Dave Shugarts, predicted that Dan Brown’s sequel to the Da Vinci Code would be set in Washington DC against the backdrop of the Masons. He also talks about some of the many interviews and essays found in Secrets of The Lost Symbol that explore Washington’s Masonic history, secret societies, architecture and institutions.
- Secrets of the Lost Symbol Out in Paperback!: Secrets of the Lost Symbol has just been published in paperback, in ... http://bit.ly/aPxUoC 8 years ago
- Galileo and the Freemasons: There was an interesting article about Galileo relics in Florence in the New York Time... http://bit.ly/cdgmgh 9 years ago
- Secrets of the Bortoloni Code: There is an intriguing art review in today’s New York Times about an exhibition now... http://bit.ly/9aadTo 9 years ago
- Secrets of The Lost Symbol in Weston Magazine: Don’t miss this month’s Weston Magazine for an in-depth Lost Symbol... http://bit.ly/bicVs4 9 years ago
- Photo Tour: Return to The Washington Monument: We’ve reached the final stop on Julie O’Connor’s Magical, Mystical... http://bit.ly/9KEZ4r 9 years ago